My Story

Friday, November 29, 2013

Not in a pleasant mood

Assalamualaikum :) may today will be a blissful Friday. I'm here, got no class today. But still floating with all the assignments. Being stressed so that's why I'm here. Hihi.

Let me make a checklist.
_________________________________

Arabic I
Hiwar for video shoot
Video shooting 

Arabic II
100 mufradat - done
I' rab presentation lil firqah 

English I
Portfolio 4
Article review - done

English II
ESL presentation in soft copy - done
ESL presentation in hard copy - done
Brochure for presentation 

Ethnic
Slide presentation

TITAS
Group work
__________________________________

Hahaaa see ! Berapa je yang aku dah accomplished kan yang lain still on the road. Haha. Yang tak siap tu semua by group actually.

hmm im quite tak okay now sebab . there were so many harsh thinking surrounding my mind. Alot of people made my day become not enjoyable since these few days. I don't know maybe they did not mean it. But Imma girl with a heart, just like others. Well you know, we are good enough to pretend we are okay among them or she or he ,but in the deep, all are oppose. Haha. Just, I stick myself to Maisam's words ,

"Tahan depan orang, menangislah sorang-sorang, asal takde orang jadi mangsa amarah kita"

So whats wrong with pretend to be okay?, kan? Haha.

And one more, when you get an opportunity to have and to keep and to be and to do everything with something you really desire, but you missed it. Haha what do you feel? I feel dumbstupidlikeanasshole. Dahla tighoh merepek apanii. Selawat bebanyak.

No comments: