My Story

Friday, April 05, 2013

#Let me

Assalamualaikum. Grateful to be here again, as it's been a long time I just visited my blog and stared it . Just did not know what to post -.-'

Haha btw now fatin atheerah nak merepek hari ni kat blog dia. Sebab dia seriusly tak tahu nak buat apa tengah tengah hujan plus dia malas nak study sekarang sebab dia merajuk ngan Mr. Physics . Sad tighah is sad. 

I would like to ask questions. I'm not sure this questions are interesting but I'm pretty sure they're all familiar enough. 
  1. Hang pernah rasa nak bantai orang tetiba?
  2. Pernah rasa when someone is making jokes you just wanna slap him/her and asked him/her to zip their mouth?
  3. Pernah rasa someone that you really love suddenly was being so annoying. You feel like -.-'
  4. Pernah rasa when you're making things with your best friend while enjoying it then someone came and spoiled it up . No more sincere smile on your pretty face ?
  5. Pernah rasa that you wanna do something but suddenly rasa "hmm takpelah nanti orang kata apa pulak. Aku ni bukan sape2 nak buat benda2 camni. Aku tak perfect macam dorang." ?
  6. Hang pernah rasa rendah diri tetiba -not humble- , tapi cam no self-confidence actually ?
  7. Being ignored by the one you love, do you ever feel? Well, its hurt babe!
There are much questions to be asked by I think 6 above are quite enough now. But actually this questions are enough for me to answer it.

Hahah for the first qs, yeahh, i almost feel it about 24 times per day hahaha. See how hot-tempered am I but seriously i am not patient to wait. I hate waiting really really so much aaa words can't describe that. Btw I really hope I would find someone that could knocked me out from being 'hot-tempered in my whole life. 
Erm just imagine that you're being serious then the person you're having conversation with are making 'lawakbodohnakmampus'! Eee kalau aku aku baling katak dah kat muka dia -__- . Hahaha padahal aku selalu je being not serius +__+ .

For the 3rd qs. I know you know how the feeling is. Well, its damn hurt right. Hahaha but just remember as we are in their position , we're imperfect to be perfect to others. We as human have a lot of commitment in our life so we couldn't concentrate our life to only one thing. Yang penting , jadilah seorang yang memahami :) This is also nasihat untuk diri sendiri yang hot tempered ni :)

For 5 and 6 , hmmm this is what I almost feel. To be sincere , yeah I know I got a hater since I was schooling and my hater and she's having a quite perfect life. She has both parent, luxury family, well she's educated, she has everything . Hahah and dia suka pandang rendah kat diri ini dan diri ini amat terhina. Seriously I don't think I should feel that tapi the way she expressed her hateness ,eh boleh mcm tu? Haha biarlah , cara dia tunjuk dia tak suka tu was too much. But since I told myself 'who we are the be loved by all' I just oh kay , nvermind. Just do what you think perfect to you. I could hate you so but I just too nice to do it :) 

Being ignored by the one you love? Hahaha damn its hurts ! Ibarat kaca terhempas ke lantai dohh rasa dia. Undescribable . Hahaha.

What are the purpose of me asked these type of questions haha maybe some would think I should post something comes with benefits . Well , this is what I wanna do so don't simply judge me. I know who I am.









Hi I am fatin atheerah. Let me do things I love.
You could care of me.
You could put advice on me.
But don't pretend like you know me well more than myself. 


Till we meet again
fatinatheerah

No comments: