My Story

Monday, April 08, 2013

I am feeling awkward after blogwalking until I realize that I miss my old friends -__-

Assalamualaikum and hello :) Now it's my turn to write , just finished blogwalking . Hehe I stalked some people i miss right now, some of my classmates and my batchmates, proudly stalked them because I really miss them and I do care . Sorry guys for stalking, hihi. Some of them updated fluently, I love it! Some of them update once a month, but also ada yg tak update since after SPM result. Walawehhh -__-"


I read about their experiences, their love, their time at their universities ,matriculations, and whereever they're studying, and I feel like ahh omaigod I really miss them. Especially those who were very closed to me since school, classmates, dormmates and others. And sometimes when my junior, especially my adik2 usrah were saying hye to me, I spilled my tears because I really want those memories with them to be repeated, so I won't hurt them and spent always good times with them.

I updated about them mostly through Twitter and blogs as I'm not active at my Facebook account lately, and I think I missed a lot of things because still Facebook is the main medium the information are spread up. So sorry , but it doesn't mean that they all are forgotten, NO I won't do it, I promise, Insha Allah. And about some days ago Palamians & most of foundation students had finished their semester, sat for their final exams, I hope they did well :) Me is about 2 weeks more to answer all the killer papers ,and after 4.30 on 30th April 2013, I am not matriculation student more :)

About two days before, someone I miss IM me on facebook, asked about my study and so on. The most thing I love she asked is

"Aten nampak kurus la sekarang, apa rahsia? Berjaya la misi dari zaman sekolah dulu ea? Kongsilah ngan Mashi, teringin jugak nak kurus" . Hahaha I just laughed. Mana ada saya kurus Mashi oiii -__- But well, alhamdulillah I lost some kg's living here .

It was Mashi , my roommates on 2011 in 'Majlis Tertinggi' dorm , P08 :) Yeah Mashi, I miss you too .

But kalau stalk blog Noor , yeah, I am lying if I say I'm not touched. Her post always says that she misses Altima0711 , so I do but I don't have time to express it. Thanks noor for keeping the memories :)
Stalking Ehsan, Dini, Era, Anas do motivated me to do well in my life. Pah sorry, kau tak hapdet blog punnn.
Well dira, I'm sorry ea :) Zaween, Aishah, Leny ,Sarah, I do miss them all. Another guys , even though I am not mentioning them here, it's okay, they'll always mentioned in my du'a :)


Kita jauh, tapi sebenarnya kita dekat dalam hati masing-masing.



People do change. Me also :)

Sorry for this emotional post but just read it. As you will know HOW I MISS MY GORGEOUS OLD FRIENDS.

Still, omw to meet zahira , my bff since I was 5 , dear zera, ittew rindu awak la montel. Hihi I know you miss me too kan kan. 
Ain, thanks for welcoming back me in your life.
#Bebusak, thanks for coming into my life :)

So people, you do have friends. Whoever they are, pretty, hotty, prince charming, gorgeous, fatty, annoying, clumsy, whatsoever. They are fascinating because they made you feel them and translate them who they are.

Special dedication for #ZahiraZamri, #Aine-Maizurie, #Altima0711, #Bebusak #PLKNGambang . #adik2UsrahKakAten #P26 #P08 Yet the memories with you guys freshen my mind (Y)



Couting the days to leave KMK. And be home (Y) . And yes, the MEMORIES here for 2 semesters won't be forgotten. I promise.


Hahaha. Friends to play, friend to be serious.
*Gambar tengah main dengan Anis Alif and Fatin Syazwani dalam kelas -__-"




Btw , by blogwalking , I also could learn something. RESPECT people. So people will do the same. :)



Till we meet again,
fatinatheerah

No comments: