My Story

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Muah muah for maa

Assalamualaikum peeps . Phewww *tiup habuk sikit, lap screen laptop* . Hikhik. Dah berapa hari tak mengarang. Ni pon bukan nak mengarang panjang. Saja menggedik dekat blog nih.

Kalau renung renung an. Only 4 weeks I'll be here in KMK, then everything here is over.
Then I'm gonna miss my bed. My locker. My roommates. My room.
My friends. My #Bebusak.
Lecture hall, lecturers . Miss the days with #Bebusak. Miss the clumsiness we created.
Miss the tears with them. Miss the game. Miss kakom. Miss my teammates.
Miss the moments every night we spent at dataran sebab nak tengok bintang.
Miss the moments tengok movie ramai2. Miss the moments share masalah. Ngadu pasal boyfriend la, macam2. Hikhik. Aaa nak nangis dahni :/

Tengah text ngan mak.Miss maa so much. So so so much. Muah muah maa, muah2adik adik.

 Jyeah. I miss you. So much. And gonna miss you forever.

Dear you. I am sorry for all my weakness. Yeah I know. I want you, not the perfection.

This is dear you. Insha Allah, I'll always be at your side.

I've to go. Maa kata, "prepare elokelok untuk final ye kak"
. K maa, lagi 4 minggu je. Akak nak pegy study ni. Miss you maa.  Mmmuah :*



Till we meet again, Insha Allah
fatinatheerah

No comments: